Status & Progress Report Dashboard Gadget for Jira
Gain visibility into your project status & progress in a dashboard gadget. Sum up story points by user, sprint, epic or JQL filter
Track Project, Epic Progress in Overview Dashboard
The gadget displays a clear visualization and overview of how the project, epic, sprint, or other work is progressing.
The app works for all kinds of teams - scrum, kanban, or any other.
Count Issues/Story Points by User, Project, Sprint
You can view work broken down by assignee, project, sprint, epic or a custom field to better understand which parts are lagging in the overall status.
Supports issue count, story points, or time tracking estimation.
Sum Story Points/Issues in a JQL Filter
The app accepts a JQL filter to narrow the data to display. Choose from many fields available (including custom) to get the sum for.
Get this gadget as part of Simple Reports app, together with other useful gadgets.
The app is highly configurable and allows flexible status and progress reporting based on used Jira fields (including custom) filtered by a JQL filter.
Example use cases:
- Count total story points per user in the sprint.
- Sum story points completed per assignee.
- Show time-tracking progress by the assignee.
- Count story points percentage progress on multiple boards or projects.
- Show overall progress and status on a project and highlight important unresolved issues.
and much more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Status & Progress Report Dashboard Gadget for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Agilis LT - Gold Marketplace Partner