Diagramming and API documenting solution on Confluence - fast, professional, and secure
ZenUML renders the diagram in the browser with no overhead of server-sider interaction. The diagram is rendered in a near-real-time fashion. Your thought process is not interrupted by drag-and-drop or slow loading.
Data privacy and security (Serverless)
ZenUML takes a Serverless approach. We only host static resources. All your data is saved in your Confluence instance. No data is sent to our server for rendering including PDF export.
Compliant with Standard
We have built-in our 20 years of experience in software development and architecture into ZenUML. The produced diagram is automatically standard compliant with OMG UML(R) 2.5.1.
ZenUML lite is a tailored version of ZenUML Sequence Diagram.
- Professional support - ZenUML is supported by a high-performance team located in Australia. We provide support for installation, training, and failures. Most of the tickets are resolved within 8 hours and the first response SLA is 24 hours.Visit Help Center
- Proven solution - ZenUML has been tested from start-ups to Global 500 across companies from FinTech, eCommerce, Health care, Supply chain management, and Digital Security. It can be used to describe processes at almost any level of complexity.
- Multi-platform - ZenUML can be used via Confluence (Cloud, Server, and Data Center), a Web App or browser extension, IDE addon, or Desktop. You can also choose to integrate into your own platforms with the free library.
- Concise DSL - ZenUML uses a (much) less verbose DSL. Compared with PlantUML you need 2 to 3 times less lines to draw the same diagram.
Please visit the main site for more details and examples.
Privacy and security
ZenUML Diagrams and Open API Lite integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
P&D Vision is an Atlassian Partner that is specialized in data and process visualizing.