- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Upgrade the Jira ticket changelog with improved text diff
Change comes naturally. But keeping an eye out what actually changed might be tricky. Improved Jira Diff helps you out by deploying matured practices of text diff tools. Instead of using the opaque before → after display for text changes in tickets of standard Jira, you can now easily grasp differences with the help of color. All added words and sentences are marked green, while removed sections are crossed out and marked red. Also, if the change is part of a bigger block of text, it is truncated down to the immediate context.
- Improved ticket changelog for text fields
- Easy to understand
- Immediately see the changes
Privacy and security
Improved Diff for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.