- We integrated our new attribute mapping to provide a new powerful tool to map attributes from your Identity Provider to your Atlassian application.
- It’s now also possible to map attributes directly to Linchpin and Communardo User Profiles.
- The new engine comes with built-in presets for specific transformations. In other words, common annoying problems now have easy solutions.
- And if our built-in transformations are not enough, you can write custom Groovy scripts.
- New SCIM 2.0 Connector allows to use the SCIM 2.0 protocol for user provisioning.
User Sync 2 is a major update. Please read our full release notes for User Sync 2.0.x and User Sync 2.1 before upgrading.