User Sync: Users Provisioning Sync & Group Sync - Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
User Sync: Automatic user, group, SCIM provisioning. directory sync + user group attributes sync Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, Keycloak
Manage users & manage groups automatically
Powerful Enterprise Features
Group management when syncing users: Filter users by group & filter groups to be assigned & removed.
Synchronizations & export results as JSON
Connect Confluence User Management with any repository
Disable inactive user
Outstanding Technical Support
Whether you want sync Okta Users with attributes, sync G Suite or sync Azure AD Users and Groups based on filters.
Free configuration help throughout evaluation, select a Screen-Share Configuration Sessions here.
Provision & deprovision users effortlessly (accurate & up to date user info)
- In-advance: automatic account creation via the Identity Provider's API - even before first login
- Just in time: updates during the SSO login process
*Group filters determine which users should have an account in Confluence
Automate user administration tasks
- Eliminate manual effort in Atlassian apps & govern your users from your central user directory.
Supplement SSO with accurate user attributes
- Sync user identities with your identity provider to ensure that all users always have the right permissions for their jobs
- Scheduled User Synchronization via API
- Create, update & deactivate users
- Update group memberships
- Attribute Mapping
- Attribute Transformation
- Integration of additional user attributes
- Filter users by groups & filter groups to be assigned & removed
- Status of former syncs & download detailed per-user-results as JSON
- Can connect with any user repository
Privacy and security
For each remote system you like to synchronize with, you configure a connector.