User Sync: Users Provisioning Sync & Groups Sync Jira
User Sync: Automatic user, group, provisioning & directory sync + user group attributes sync for Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, Keycloak
Manage users & manage groups automatically
Group management when syncing users: Filter users by group & filter groups to be assigned & removed.
Synchronizations & export results as JSON
Connect Jira User Management with any repository
Disable inactive user
Outstanding Technical Support
Whether you want sync Okta Users with attributes, sync G Suite or sync Azure AD Users and Groups based on filters.
Free configuration help throughout evaluation, select a Screen-Share Configuration Sessions here.
Provision & deprovision users effortlessly (accurate & up to date user info)
- In-advanced: automatic account creation via the Identity Provider's API - even before first login
- Just in time: updates during the SSO login process
*Group filters determine which users should have an account in Jira
Automate user administration tasks
- Eliminate manual effort in Atlassian apps & govern your users from your central user directory.
Supplement SSO with accurate user attributes
- Sync user identities with your identity provider to ensure that all users always have the right permissions for their jobs
- Scheduled User Synchronization via API
- Create, update & deactivate users
- Update group memberships
- Attribute Mapping
- Attribute Transformation
- Integration of additional user attributes
- Filter users by groups & filter groups to be assigned & removed
- Status of former syncs & download detailed per-user-results as JSON
- Can connect with any user repository
Privacy and security
For each remote system you like to synchronize with, you configure a connector.