QC Read and Understood for Confluence
Review your Confluence documents and monitor the progress of user reviews
Confirm that you have read & understood a page
Users can confirm they have read & understood authorised pages
Assess the reviewers' list
See who reviewed the current version of a page, who is still on pending and who need to review it again
Use the Signature Box for QC Read & Understood app
Add the Signature Box to your document pages and make reviewing easier and faster.
Use the QC Read & Understood app to monitor the reviewers of your Document pages. What you can do with the app:
- Display users that reviewed a particular page
- Fetch all reviewed pages with a certain label
- Display a user’s or a user group’s reviewed pages
- Make approvals easier by using the QC Signature box
- Choose different version strategies
- Send email notifications about pending reviews
- Display history logs table
- QC R&U My Overview: Monitor your reviews within spaces
- QC R&U Page Overview: Display the reviewers of a page
- QC R&U Space Overview: See who reviewed pages within a certain space
- QC R&U Site Overview: Monitor reviews across your Confluence site
The app is also available in 6 languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian.
For the full documentation see here.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
QC Read and Understood for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Choose in which spaces the QC Read & Understood app to appear