Hyperion Scripting comes with Hyperion IDE that contains all the features needed for scripting. Hyperion IDE also provides IntelliSense for increased productivity.
Hyperion Scripting provides several extension points in JIRA where Hyperion scripts can be used.
Live Testing allows to test scripts inside Hyperion IDE without having to test each incremental change manually in JIRA. It usually takes less than 5 seconds to run the test.
- Several extension points where JIRA can be extended by writing Hyperion scripts.
- Purpose built IDE for increased user experience, including IntelliSense support for code assistance.
- Integrated testing for rapid development.
- Instrumentation framework for logging and profiling.
- Clustering support for working with multiple JIRA instances simultaneously.
- Source control support for working in teams.
- Framework for extending Hyperion beyond its original capabilities.
Download Hyperion IDE
This add-on was designed to be JIRA Data Center compatible, but is yet to be officially verified by Atlassian.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 0.1.0 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.11.2 • Released 2018-08-07
Initial beta release
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Hyperion Scripting for JIRA (BETA) via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.