Anonymized Project Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Anonymize your communication and synchronize your projects in the simplest possible way
Synchronize issues between projects
Busy with collating project content between different projects? This App synchronizes your content automatically without any loss of data and your time!
Anonymize communication to comply with FAK
The problem of communication between internal and external project teams is more relevant than ever. Our App solves this problem on the fly and without any additional effort!
Easily set up the synchronization
Set-up and configure the App with just a few clicks so you can invest your time in more important things!
Compliance with the Fremdarbeitskräfte (FAK), Germany standard for working with contractors, often presents great difficulties to users, because the communication between customer and contractor companies must take place via company representatives and direct communication between project teams must be non-personal.
Using Jira with our "Anonymized Project Sync for JIRA" application ensures a simple, flexible, reliable, and FAK-compliant communication without additional effort. The application synchronizes projects and anonymizes names of users of the other projects.
- Synchronizing issues, versions, and components in two or more Jira projects automatically in real time
- User-friendly setup for synchronizing several projects
- Anonymization by replacing real names with configured company names
- Compliance with the Fremdarbeitskräfte (FAK) guidelines without additional effort
- Using Jira in full functionality, despite anonymization
- Easy non-personal communication between companies
Privacy and security
Anonymized Project Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects