Aneto Hours Reports and Resource planner
Effortlessly manage employee hours, projects, and resources with detailed timesheets, hourly rate tracking, and reports downloads
Beautiful and fast interface for hours reports
"Aneto's Hours Reports: Effortlessly generate detailed reports with a single click. Enjoy a sleek, user-friendly interface while getting lightning-fast results."
Get summary details on worklogs
"Aneto's Hours Reports: Get more details with a drill-down feature, including issues and worklogs"
Add hourly rates to keep track of the costs
Aneto's Hours Reports: Download detailed Google Sheet and Excel reports with cost breakdowns based on employee hourly rates. Secure access control for added privacy
Aneto's Hours Reports is a powerful and user-friendly application to give you greater visibility and control over your teams and projects.
- Detailed reports on users, projects, labels, and components
- Filtering options by project or JQL
- Drill-down capability to view hours details at the work log level
- Flexible grouping options by day, week, month, and issue types
- Preset filters for quick access to popular reports via recent searches panel
- Employee hourly rate tracking
- Google Sheet and Excel downloads for totals, issues list and cost reports
- Access control to manage who can use the App and to what degree
- Streamlined logging of hours through the Log hours module
- Customizable settings for language, currency, and first day of the week
- A Resource Planner module to manage resources and avoid deviation in schedule or over-allocation
Aneto's Hours Reports App streamlines your project management and gives you the insights and control you need to optimize your team's performance.
Privacy and security
Aneto Hours Reports and Resource planner integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Quickly log your hours using the Log Hours interface