Slack Integration+ for Jira
- Jira Software
Never switch between Slack and Jira again. Enterprise class 2-way integration for reducing switching
View and update Jira issues in Slack
Get notified in Slack when things change in Jira and update issues right from Slack. Easily configure notifications for your team and personal updates and choose when you want to be notified. JQL supported
Create Slack channels for Jira issues.
Create Slack channels to discuss Jira issues.
Automatically invite users in Slack, create dynamic channel names, update the issue from Slack, and get notified when the issue is changed in Jira.
Create Jira issues from Slack
Easily create all issue types from Slack. Custom fields supported along with field configuration for Slack and much more.
Click on message to create issue, set channel defaults, global create issue action and more.
After your 14-Day Trial, a subscription to Nextup Cloud Service is required for use. See pricing
As Slack users transitioned to remote work this year, they’ve nearly tripled the rate at which they integrate tools — leaning on apps to reduce context-switching and inspire new, more productive habits.
Jira Integration+ helps teams stay on track and reduces information gaps and costly context switching.
- Create Slack channels to discuss Jira issues
- Create issues to track new work
- Get notifications for updates
- Make changes to existing issues
- Share status updates
- Create and assign issues from Slack
- Get alerted when your work changes in Jira
- Manage Jira from Slack without switching context
- Unbeatable customer service team
- … and much more
Dive into the Premier Slack Jira integration today!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Slack Integration+ for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create Jira issues from anywhere with global Slack shortcut