User Management for Bitbucket
Trust the Machine. Deal with inactive users automatically, regularly and effectively
Automatically manage users
Identify users with configurable criteria. Set a schedule to automatically run actions.
Schedule user operations to easily maintain inactive users. Apply the option to delete, disable, add or remove groups of users.
Bulk update users
Use filters to query and manage users on group membership and inactivity period.
Perform bulk user operations - add/remove groups, deactivate, change directory.
Great for ad-hoc clean-ups during migrations and merges.
Audit logging and Email Reports
Review run logs in UI or email reports on the actions that are performed and a list of users affected.
Test out scheduled actions with the test mode before making any changes.
Manage user accounts automatically or ad-hoc to save on licensing fees and stay within your company IT security policies.
- 4-step set up for Scheduled User Actions: Time, users, actions, reporting. Done
- Ad-hoc Bulk User Actions: Change users' groups, deactivate or delete users, move users across directories
- Test Mode: Test how schemes interact and view reports on the actions that will be performed and affected users
- Additional user attributes: Create fields to track relevant information on the user record
- Export users to CSV
- Bulk select users based on the imported CSV file
- Exemptions: Exempt users and groups from any actions.
- Logging and Reports: review run logs or email reports to users and groups for the scheduled actions run
- Reset passwords in bulk or on schedule
- Bitbucket Integration: create issues for approval of actions on users and trigger these from workflow post functions
Privacy and security
Schedule job time step of the config wizard