Team Worklog Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Fast and easy worklog reports for your team
Flexible filtering, work log add and saver reports
Filter and group report fields to prepare expected data. Save reports for future use with predefined period dynamic macros. Add work log on the fly. Global and project permissions to limit report and report data view.
Save and share reports
Save reports with dynamic date macros for future reuse. You can use URL link to open or share report. Switch between list and detailed view.
Remove or reame saved reports.
Add work logs on behalf with work log tags
Easy work log add even for selected day on report. With special permission you can work on behalf of other user
- grouping by issue fields e.g. project, epic link, sprint, issue type, fix versions, ...
- export report data to Excel
- global and project permission level, control who and what is able to view
- extended data filtering, including jql support
- period grouping by day, week, month, quarter and a year
- saved reports
- dynamic date macros
- support for NextGen projects
- add work log either for current or on behalf of other users
- report link is a shortcuts for the report. Use link to open report with already defined parameters and filters
- work log tags
- reports can be shown as dashboard gadgets
Enjoy your worklog reports. Send us feature or bug requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and security
Team Worklog Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Edit work log for selected period and group