BPMN Modeler Enterprise
- Cloud Migration Assistance
BPMN Process Modeler for the organizational management of business processes on the Enterprise scale, and for Process Automation
Link process models, Confluence and ext. pages
Have all process related information (e.g. Confluence pages, external URLs) and other process diagrams linked to your process model.
Version Control and tracing adjustments
Visually compare two different versions of a process model in order to distinguish which aspects were added, changed or removed.
Color highlights and Comments on process elements
Collaborate with your team and stakeholders. The possibility to leave comments and highlight process elements makes it easy to visualize the current status of the process design.
- Link wiki pages and external pages with detailed information on a process activity
- Link other process models (e. g. on collapsed sub-process elements and link events) and navigate through these process nets
- Add comments to process elements. The comments document, for example, the current state of discussion in process design.
- Any saved changes are saved in version increments. You can add comments describing a version increment.
- Visually compare two versions of a process diagram and see what has been added, removed or changed
- PDF- and Word-Export for Confluence pages
- Limit the use of the BPMN Modeler to certain Confluence spaces.
- Modify the XML representation of the diagram by using the XML editor.
- Try it out now: On our Demo Environment.
- Combine BPMN-Models with DMN-Rules and CMMN-Cases using the DMN-Modeler or CMMN-Modeler for Confluence.
- For more information visit our website.
Privacy and security
BPMN Modeler Enterprise integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Link documents (PDF-Files, Word, Excel, etc.) to your process activities to explain what is supposed to happen in the process.