BPMN Modeler Enterprise
BPMN Process Modeler for organization-wide management of business processes directly in Confluence
Link process models, Confluence and ext. pages
Have all process related information (e.g. Confluence pages, external URLs) and other process diagrams attached directly to process model elements.
Version Control and tracing adjustments
Visually compare two different versions of a process model in order to distinguish which aspects were added, changed or removed.
Color highlights and Comments on process elements
Collaborate with your team and stakeholders. The possibility to leave comments and highlight process elements makes it easy to visualize the current status of the process design.
- Link other process models (e. g. on collapsed sub-process elements and link events) and navigate through these process nets
- Add comments to process elements. The comments document, for example, the current state of discussion in process design.
- Any saved changes are saved in version increments. You can add comments describing a version increment and compare diagram versions.
- Export as BPMN XML, various image formats and save Confluence pages as PDF and Word-Export with embedded process models
- Facilitate process automation using the attribute panel
- Limit the use of the BPMN Modeler to certain Confluence spaces
- Modify the XML representation of the diagram by using the XML editor
- Use the Managed Data Fields Extension to enrich process elements with structured data
- Combine BPMN models with DMN rules and CMMN cases using the DMN Modeler or CMMN Modeler for Confluence.
- For more information visit our website.
Privacy and security
Link documents (PDF-Files, Word, Excel, etc.) to your process activities to explain what is supposed to happen in the process.