Sprint planning and capacity planning for Jira
- Jira Software
Easily implement agile best practices to make every sprint a success
Plan and see the work of one or multiple teams
Get a clear overview of your team's allocation per sprint.
Easily see who is working on what and their capacity.
Make your team more efficient than ever.
Filter work by Epic and assignee.
Simple interface that extends the Jira backlog
Spend less time struggling with complex tools, and more time getting things done.
Plan and manage your resources more effectively.
Make your team more efficient by planning sprints and capacity in one place.
See all the work from Epics to Subtasks
Sprint planning for Jira helps empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment, and time estimation in a single screen while showing the aggregate results per team member and by team.
Support for 1000s of users and per-board team creation.
- Create teams per board to track their capacity and allocation.
- Filter work per assignee down to the subtask in the backlog and the sprint.
- See the current and future sprints, and focus on one sprint at a time.
Empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment, and time estimation on a single screen while showing the aggregate results.
No more spreadsheets or other tools to keep track of the sprint capacity!
It is simple and powerful; it provides an interface to enter the information needed to start planning fast.
- See past velocity, current sprint points, planned capacity, and allocation on a single view without ever having to use a different tool or changing screens.
- Find who has assignments, who is over-allocated, and where is that strange subtask without navigating around or searching.
Teams working on scaled environments with predefined iterations can create all the increment iterations with their dates.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Sprint planning and capacity planning for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Show and hide Epics and Subtasks in the sprint and backlog.