Sprint and Capacity Planning
- Jira Software
Plan sprints viewing the team capacity and allocation, and past velocity in a single screen
View the sprint load in points and hours
If you plan in Story points you will avoid over-commitment by viewing past velocity and current sprint load.
If planning in hours you can view of team capacity in hours and current time planned for the sprint.
Drag and drop sprint backlog creation
Created by the experience of hundreds of teams, drag the bar to load the sprint without losing sight of the past velocity and current sprint points load
At a glance view of story points, assignments and over assigments
Set time estimates on stories and subtasks
Sprint planning for Jira helps empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment and time estimation in a single screen while showing the aggregate results by team member and team.
Now with support for Team-Managed projects!
Empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment and time estimation in a single screen while showing the aggregate results by team member and team.
- Simple team creation
Create a team, add members and enter their planned allocation for the sprint. No more spreadsheets or other tools to keep track of the sprint capacity!
Simple and powerful, it provides an interface to enter just the information that’s needed to start planning fast.
- See past velocity, current sprint points, planned capacity and allocation on a single view without ever having to use a different tool or changing screens.
- Find who has assignments, who is over allocated, and where is that strange subtask without having to navigate around or search.
- Create sprint, set goals and dates:
Teams working on scaled environments that have predefined iterations can create all the increment iterations with their dates to provide higher visibility across the board.
Privacy and security
Sprint and Capacity Planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Show and hide Epics and Subtasks in the sprint and backlog.