Sprint planning and capacity planning for Jira
- Jira Software
Use best practices for Sprint planning seeing the teams past Velocity and planned Capacity from Features to Subtasks
Simple interface that extends the Jira backlog
There is no need to learn a new app when using Sprint and Capacity planning. Based on the familiar look of the Jira backlog, the design allows you to start enjoying the added functioanlity immediately.
Plan and see the work of one or multiple teams
Track multiple teams from different projects on the same board and see their capacity and allocation per sprint.
Filter work per Epic and assignee down to the subtask in the backlog and the sprint.
See all the work from Epics to Subtasks
Sprint planning for Jira helps empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment, and time estimation in a single screen while showing the aggregate results per team member and by team.
Support for 1000s of users and per-board team creation.
- Create teams per board to track their capacity and allocation.
- Filter work per assignee down to the subtask in the backlog and the sprint.
- See the current and future sprints, and focus on one sprint at a time.
Empower agile teams by enabling subtask creation, assignment, and time estimation on a single screen while showing the aggregate results.
No more spreadsheets or other tools to keep track of the sprint capacity!
It is simple and powerful; it provides an interface to enter the information needed to start planning fast.
- See past velocity, current sprint points, planned capacity, and allocation on a single view without ever having to use a different tool or changing screens.
- Find who has assignments, who is over-allocated, and where is that strange subtask without navigating around or searching.
Teams working on scaled environments with predefined iterations can create all the increment iterations with their dates.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Sprint planning and capacity planning for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Show and hide Epics and Subtasks in the sprint and backlog.