Agile Dashboard for Project Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Manage your project smarter! Spot the challenges awaiting your team and use the knowledge to upgrade your work every day
Get accurate estimates!
Track your team's effort, know your limits and plan the work smart way. We let you trace key parameters that will help you predict your team's capacity and avoid overloads.
Spot blockers instantly!
Hot Tickets and Problematic Tickets keep you updated. With lists of both - issues that have most of your team's attention and the ones that cause troubles, you can put a finger on blockers almost immediately.
Create high-quality issues only!
Problematic Tickets displays faulty, baffling issues in the project. Using it enables you to see through the issues that don't meet quality criteria and quickly fix the most burning ones!
Agile Dashboard helps you in everyday project management by focusing on different areas vital for a project's success.
It consists of three gadgets for your dashboard:
Team Reliability Rating - delivers data on your and your team's performance.
- Use the rating to spot lack of estimation in issues, exceeded estimation, issues closed past due and long time since the last update in an issue.
- Choose the users and projects you want to see the rating of.
- Define the impact each factor has on the overall reliability score.
- Monitor how the reliability of your team changes over time.
Hot Tickets - lets you know where goes your team's effort.
- Identify the most active tickets rated by the number of comments, worklogs, status changes and the sum of logged time.
Problematic Tickets - lets you spot challenges in issues.
- Identify problems in your issues fast.
- Find issues without estimation or description.
- Find abandoned issues.
- Find issues without assignee.
- Find issues that exceed estimation.