Commit Graph for Bitbucket - See all branches and tags
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Bit-Booster's amazing free Git commit graph! See all of your team's Git commits across all branches & tags in a single view
All Branches Graph
View commit activity across active branches. Compatible with all branching strategies (e.g., git flow, rebase, etc):
- Master pinned to far-left (along first-parent)
- Build-Status integration
- Filter by branch or tag
Condensed Git Graph
Includes a search box for JIRA tickets, user names, or general search strings.
- Results rendered in a condensed git graph based on "--simplify-by-decoration"
- Can handle JIRA tickets that span more than one git repo
Integrated Commit Graph
A commit-graph integrated right into Bitbucket's own native "commits" page. Helps your team see what's really going on!
- Correctly renders octopus merges and orphan branches
- Crosses-out reverted commits (very useful!)
Provides an integrated commit graph on Bitbucket's regular "commits" screen, and a separate "All-Branches Graph" with searching and filtering functionality.
This app is known to work on large Data Center instances. The app does not cache, persist, or index any data.
Bitbucket's best kept secret! This graph has been around since 2016 as part of our paid PR-Booster add-on.
In July 2018 we moved the commit graph logic here, into its own free standalone add-on.
It's the best commit graph around! bit-booster.com/best.html
We make and maintain the following Atlassian add-ons:
- Commit Graph (this one!) (free)
- Control Freak for Bitbucket Server (free)
- Git Graph for JIRA (free)
- PR-Booster for Bitbucket Server (paid)
We're passionate about Git and Bitbucket. Even our one Jira add-on is about Git and Bitbucket!