Full changelog below the fold.
- Improved memory utilisation. We removed all use of "session" temporary data caching. (This was previously used to speedup some git operations, especially "git merge-base" calls in previous versions of Commit Graph, but we have now refactored the data pipeline that feeds the graphs to make these caches unnecessary).
- Improved performance. Cut the number of git operations needed to render the "All Branches Graph" in half.
- Verified that all graph functionality behaves correctly on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE11.
- Regression in v2019.10.01 if commit message contained "\u0004".
- In v2019.10.04 we improved error handling and commit parsing logic.
This version has been submitted for official Data Center certification. We expect to receive the certification within 4-8 weeks.