Ultimate Requests (for Jira Service Management)
- Jira Service Management
Add extra fields to the Service Management requests page, column sorting, additional search filters and CSV export
Add additional fields to your requests!
The plugin features a "possible award winning" feature of adding additional fields to the list of requests. Sorting comes automatically with the plugin.
Add search fields to the list
Additional search filters can be added as well.
Many fields to add!
The list of possible fields are big!
This plugin replaces the default Requests page, allowing your clients to customise the list of requests and thus fundamentally improve the user experience of the JSD.
The features include:
- Add, change and sort the fields/columns displayed on My Requests view.
- Set visibility on fields: by groups, users and organisations.
- Further scope on specific portals if needed.
- Add search filters to the list. Also set visibility.
- CSV Export (semicolon, comma, vertical bar, caret separator)
- Let the request view also show additional fields (select in options).
Field type supported are almost any system field + any standard custom field type. Always contact us if you need anything!
These are some of the field types you can add:
- Versions (also as custom field)
- Latest customer comment
- Issue links
- Select (customfield) + Multi select + Cascaded
- User/group-picker (custom field)
- Basic custom field types like String, Number..
- And much more
Privacy and security
The list showing 2 more fields, with CSV export enabled.