Release Board / Roadmap planning management Detail View Progress, Sprint's related to Release, Dependencies and Average capacity
Release Board Version
Make visible the stage of Version
Cross-project releases Roadmap
Release Board/Roadmap Hub Detail View
General review of Team commitment in Version
Release Board Hub
- By default, release board have two System columns (unreleased, released) and they can not be removed.
- Drag and drop Versions between columns.
- Use Search field to filter versions on board
Release Board Column
- Create board status column with one click.
- Inline Edit column name.
- Delete column.
Release Board Hub Detail View
- Progress bar for Status category, Time tracking, Assignee, Average capacity, Sprints and Dependencies
- All issues in Version.
Ability to group issues by:
- Status category
- Issue type
Privacy and security
Release Board & Roadmap Hub integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Release Board dark theme