Scrumpy Planning Poker for Jira
Online Planning Poker for distributed teams - launch now and have fun with remotely estimating stories
Fun to work with, lots of voting options
Different ways to achieve agreement on the estimation through Regular cards, Fibonacci sequences, T-Shirt cards, Free Scale both for story points and time.
Try it out in our Poker Playground!
Real-time chat and micro polls
The plugin adds real-time chat capabilities to Jira Cloud. Additionally, micro-polls with up/down voting and likes can be created on each chat message to collect opinionated view and mood among the participants.
Layout can be customized to your preference. Color scheme, sound volume and card appearance can be adjusted as you like them most.
Scrumpy Poker is an online planning poker application for distributed agile teams with Jira/Confluence/Slack integration. It runs on mobile, tablet and desktop computers connecting multiple participants in a real-time story estimation session.
- Real-time collaboration between your employees, contractors and guests
- Operational on any device
- Supports Jira Cloud Mobile
- Regular, Fibonacci, T-Shirt cards with custom story points
- Estimate with story points and time with cards or a slider
- Integration with Jira Automation
- Automatically updates ticket's story points or time
- Export the refinement session in Confluence or CSV
- Asynchronous and real-time voting
- Timers for the voting and refinement session
Planning and refinement sessions must be fun, keep everyone involved and provoke collaboration during the estimation. The Scrumpy Poker online application is a great tool for your planning meetings!
App functionality may be limited for Jira Software Free and Jira Core Free.
Privacy and security
Scrumpy Planning Poker for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Asynchronous voting and hybrid online/offline sessions.