Scrumpy Planning Poker for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Online Planning Poker for distributed teams - launch now and have fun with remotely estimating stories
Fun to work with, lots of voting options
Different ways to achieve agreement on the estimation through Regular cards, Fibonacci sequences, T-Shirt cards, Free Scale both for story points and time.
Real-time chat and micro polls
The plugin adds real-time chat capabilities to Jira. Additionally, micro-polls with up/down voting and likes can be created on each chat message to collect opinionated view and mood among the participants.
Layout can be customized to your preference. Color scheme, sound volume and card appearance can be adjusted as you like them most.
Scrumpy Poker is an online planning poker application for distributed agile teams with Jira/Confluence/Slack integration. It runs on mobile, tablet and desktop computers connecting multiple participants in a real-time story estimation session.
- Zero configuration cloud installation
- Full on-prem containerized installation (check the add-on Configure button)
- Real-time collaboration between your employees, contractors and guests
- Operational on any device
- Regular, Fibonacci, T-Shirt cards with custom story points
- Estimate with story points and time with cards or a slider
- Integration with Jira Automation
- Automatically updates ticket's story points or time
- Export the refinement session in Confluence or CSV
- Asynchronous and real-time voting
- Timers for the voting and refinement session
Planning and refinement sessions must be fun, keep everyone involved and provoke collaboration during the estimation. The Scrumpy Poker online application is a great tool for your planning meetings!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Asynchronous voting and hybrid online/offline sessions.