Simple User Anonymizer (GDPR)
Simply anonymize user or group contributions to comply with regulations like the GDPR
The anonymization is highly customizable: move contributions, move mentions, limit time frame, remove likes and watches etc.
Simulation & detailed results
You want to know what will be anonymized before? No problem, just run the simulation. The shown results all an in-depth look an all contributions which will be anonymized.
No traces left behind
The anonymization happens without any traces left behind.
💡 Simple User Anonymizer also anonymizes groups!
Simple User Anonymizer can be used to implement the "Right to be Forgotton" out of the GDPR or similar requirements. It anonymizes all contributions of a user or group by the following means:
- Move all contributions from the user or group to be anonymized to a different user like "Anonymous".
- Move all mentions in the same way.
- Move all tasks in the same way.
- Remove all likes of the user.
- Remove all watches of the user.
- Remove the personal space of a user.
You may apply the following additional configurations:
- Limit the time frame of anonymization.
- Limit the spaces to anonymize in.
Additionally to the user interface the plug-in offers a REST interface for further automation.
Privacy and security