Smart Attachments for Confluence
Try a new alternative of Dropbox, OneDrive, Box or Sharepoint for efficient document management in Confluence
Document management in Confluence with ease
Migrate project documents from your external Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box accounts or Sharepoint into the local space storage in Confluence and instantly collaborate on them.
Lock documents and files against modifications
Set the temporary locking for documents and files while you are editing or updating them. Prevent other users from making any unexpected modifications and changes in your files
Embed folders with documents into Confluence pages
Show all the files from the appropriate folder inline on your Confluence page and let your teammates collaborate on these files while working on the page.
Do you need a version for Confluence Cloud? Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- store important project documents organized
- create the multi-level structure of folders
- preserve document revisions for change tranceability
- import folders with files into Confluence with their structure recreation
- tag documents with labels for better searchability
- preview the stored files
- embed documents or folders into context of Confluence pages
- discuss changes and updates with teammates
- edit documents with Atlassian Companion
- lock (check out) documents and files against updates
- share folders with external stakeholders
- email links to folders with documents from Confluence
Revolutionize your experience with attachments in Confluence and get the job done!
Share your folders with files with Confluence users and external stakeholders through public access links