STAGIL Tables for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Manage multiple data sets in one or multiple table grid fields per issue
Store multiple data sets in Jira table fields
Enrich your issues with table data and store it in Jira table fields. Enrich tables with practical column types and export/import data from or to CSV files.
Calculate sums and define mandatory columns
Calculating sums and defining mandatory columns are basic operations for several use cases. More table operations #coming soon!
Advanced column types
Besides text and number columns our app supports several useful column types such as date and user picker. Additionally we provide a formula column type to create table columns based on calculations.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡STAGIL Tables for Jira Cloud allows you to manage multiple data sets in one Jira table custom field.
🚀 Hot features:
- Customizable tables on issues.
- Configurable column types like text, user picker, single select list, multi select list, date picker and more.
- Formula column type to calculate table values.
- CSV import and export of table data.
- Sum up of number table columns.
- Mandatory columns and row count.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Tables for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects