STAGIL Tables and Checklists for Jira
Manage data sets and progress with practical table grid and checklist fields
Store data sets in Jira table fields
Store multiple data sets in Jira table fields. Use a variety of column types: text, numbers, select lists, dates, users, issues, checkboxes, formula) with sorting, filtering, sum up and more.
Checklists for your issues
Boost your work management with concise to-do lists, automation support, user mentions, and a progress bar to reflect the completed tasks
Compatible with Jira Service Management
Simplify communication with your customers using an advanced data grid with mandatory or read-only columns.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡STAGIL Tables for Jira Cloud allows you to manage multiple data sets in one Jira table custom field.
🚀 Hot features:
- Customizable tables on issues
- Configurable column types like text, user picker, single select list, multi select list, date picker and more
- Service desk compatible - no need to create multiple custom fields to collect relevant information from your users
- Table export to CSV
- Table import from CSV
- Formula column type to calculate table values
- Sum up of number table columns
- JQL to search for issues with specific table values
- Mandatory columns and row count
- Add multiple tables in one issue
- Table filters
- REST API
📍We are located in the US and Germany.
📍Our services include Atlassian Consulting, Atlassian Licenses, Trainings, Configuration, Support and more
Privacy and security
STAGIL Tables and Checklists for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application