STAGIL Tables and Checklists for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage data sets and progress with practical table grid and checklist fields
Store data sets in Jira table fields
Store multiple data sets in Jira table fields. Use a variety of column types: text, numbers, select lists, dates, users, issues, checkboxes, formula) with sorting, filtering, sum up and more.
Checklists for your issues
Boost your work management with concise to-do lists, automation support, user mentions, and a progress bar to reflect the completed tasks
Compatible with Jira Service Management
Simplify communication with your customers using an advanced data grid with mandatory or read-only columns.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡STAGIL Tables for Jira Cloud allows you to manage multiple data sets in one Jira table custom field.
🚀 Hot features:
- Customizable tables on issues.
- Configurable column types like text, user picker, single select list, multi select list, date picker and more.
- Formula column type to calculate table values.
- CSV import and export of table data.
- Sum up of number table columns.
- Mandatory columns and row count.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Tables and Checklists for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application