Re:amaze for Jira
Simplified helpdesk and customer messaging platform designed for sites and apps
Re:amaze Shared Inbox with Team Collaboration
Manage all of your email, social, and SMS mobile messages in one shared inbox. Collaborate as a team using private notes, customizable tags, automatic workflows, canned responses, and see what other teammates are doing.
Re:amaze Chat and Live Dashboard w/ Auto Messaging
Help customers faster with embeddable live chat. Automatically message customers with targeted content via pre-defined rules. See what customers are doing in real time. Designed to help you engage and convert customers!
Re:amaze Conversations Integrated with Jira Issues
Integrated with Jira Software for seamless issue creation, tracking, and attribution via Re:amaze customer conversations. Never lose track of customer feedback and bugs again!
Re:amaze for Jira is designed to keep you and your team informed on relationships between customer conversations and Jira issues. Update Jira Issues in real time within customer support conversations. Team members can also create and link issues to their Jira projects with ease. Connect your Jira account to Re:amaze and track issues and issue updates across all of your Re:amaze brands.
- Integrated with Atlassian Jira and Stride
- Email, social media, SMS, and voice support in one dashboard
- Integrated Live Chat with proactive engagement
- Real time customer monitoring
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Hosted and public FAQs
- Multi-brand management
- CRM and contact management
- Team collaboration and staff notes
- Events tracking
- Automated workflows
- Customizable email templates
- Automatic collision detection
- Notifications, tags, and filters
- Response templates
- Conversation permalinks
- Roles and permissions
- Advanced reporting
- Plug-and-play embed builder
- iOS and Android apps
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Re:amaze for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application