Create beautiful roadmaps: Visualize your initiatives with roadmaps in Confluence
Embed your roadmap in Confluence to keep your team aligned around high-level goals.
Create and share live roadmaps with just a few clicks. Quickly update your roadmap in real-time as decisions are made.
ProductPlan is the easiest way to plan, visualize, and communicate your product strategy.
- Get started quickly by importing epics and other issues from Jira.
- Easily drag and drop bars, milestones, containers and lanes to build beautiful roadmaps in minutes. Update your plans on-the-fly.
- Securely share with individuals, your whole team, or the entire company – for free. Easily print and export to a PDF, image, or spreadsheet.
- Use the Planning Board to score your initiatives objectively. Capture future opportunities in a central location with the Parking Lot.
- Expand lanes and containers to tailor the amount of detail you share. View multiple roadmaps in a Master Plan to understand your entire product portfolio at a glance.
The first 30 days are on us. Get started with a fully-functional free trial. After your first 30 days, purchase a ProductPlan subscription to continue building unlimited roadmaps. Embed your roadmap in Confluence for no extra charge.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
ProductPlan provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.1 • Confluence Server 5.10.7 - 6.9.1 • Released 2018-06-11
Embed your ProductPlan roadmaps directly within Confluence.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ProductPlan for Confluence Server via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.