GDPR for Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Customers and your data protection policy
You can configure things so that all customers need to accept your data protection policy. You can also enable links to your existing policy and/or to your imprint – both of which can be displayed in the footer.
Customer account deletion requests
Customers can request that their accounts be deleted. Accounts are terminated and anonymised after a configurable set time.Account termination can be revoked and simulated.
On 25th May 2018 the GDPR was passed into law in the European Union. All European and all foreign companies processing the data of EU residents must comply with the EU data protection law. With GDPR for Service Desk, you can easily ensure that your Service Desk complies with the new GDPR rules to help protect your users and avoid fines.
GDPR for Service Desk offers help with:
- Add URL for data protection policy
- Add URL for imprint
- Users can request deletion of their account
- Deletion requests will be executed after a set number of days
- Inactive user accounts can be anonymised
- A deletion request anonymises user data across issues, comments and more
- Integration with Refined Theme for Service Desk and vAgent
Privacy and security
Set up an acceptance checkbox text for users that do not have an account This checkbox will be shown as soon as they create an account and is acceptance is required