Quick Create with Issue Templates
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
User-friendly, quick and intuitive way to create Jira issues within the right project, with right issue type and other details
Easily and intuitively create JIRA issues
With Quick Create you can easily create issues from pre-defined categories, highlighted with icons that help in intuitive navigation. Categories and issue templates are configurable via addon administration.
Get issues with right issues types and project
When creating issue you will choose a pre-defined one with pre-filled details: issue type, project and other parameters. You do not need to remember which combination is the right one, by icon and name it is intuitive.
Cloud & Datacenter version coming soon
Worries aside, because we won’t let you down!
Stay tuned for new versions of Quick Create with Issue Templates – Cloud and Dataceter.
When? – Soon!
Quick Create was built by IXPERTA to make Jira more intuitive for users and more accessible for business users.
Solve situations when your Jira has many projects, issue types and users need help to easily find the right one and create it with right details and description.
CLOUD & DATACENTER versions coming soon!
- Quick link to most frequently used issue types and projects
- Understandable thanks to use of icons and two level short description
- Hierarchy for faster navigation in areas such as HR requests, IT requests etc.
- Easy to find and start to use - navigation "Quick create" button just next to "Create" button
- Knowledge Base integrations
- Favorite items
- Configurable name of the "Quick create" button
- Flexible configuration of issue categories, issue type, project, Summary, Description for each item within "Quick create" menu
- Wide range of icons available
- Custom options: define count of items per row, upload your own icons, etc.
- Translate your Quick Create items
Privacy and security
Quick Create with Issue Templates integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application