Power BI Connector Pro for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect Jira to Microsoft Power BI for real-time reports and analytics
Powerful reporting from Jira data in Power BI
Gain powerful business intelligence when you connect Jira to Power BI. Use one connecter URL and various JQL statements to create any number of data set with standard or custom fields.
Scale Jira insights across the business
Give teams access to critical business data for real-time tracking, collaboration, and decision making. Continuously apply learnings to achieve business goals.
Simple, secure setup and management in Power BI
Easily connect Jira to Power BI and configure security permissions to control who can access data in Power BI. Schedule data refreshes, use with compatible software and integrate with Tempo Timesheets.
Connect Jira to Microsoft Power BI for real-time data visualization.
- Import Jira data into Power BI for powerful analytics and reporting
- Create unlimited data sets using JQL statements (each data set can contain different fields)
- Simple app setup with a secure, fast, and reliable connection
- Select from a range of Jira fields like Agile, Jira Service Management, custom, time reporting, sprint metrics and history fields
- Setup scheduled refreshes for real-time data use
- Use OData feed to import into compatible software (like Microsoft Excel)
- Merge with other data sources (Excel, database, etc.)
- Integration with Tempo Timesheets
- Top-rated customer service from the Appfire Support Team
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
Power BI Connector Pro for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application