Xsquash - Agile testing with OSS Squash
- Jira Software
Teams using Jira in agile context can now benefit from open source Squash TM full potential
Use Jira agile artifacts as test requirements
Get automatically Jira artifacts (sprints, business cases, user stories, tasks and more) designed by Product Owner in Squash.
Create and associate test requirement to synchronized artifacts.
Share visibility on test conception
Cover artifacts with test cases using action/result or gherkin syntax.
Agile team have a constant visibility on test conception process: test coverage and test cases details (test scripts, datasets and more).
Optimize test execution and make it flow better
Use Jira sprint, release or jql query to create your test plan in Squash TM.
Monitor test execution from Jira and have access to all necessary information for its management.
Thanks to Xsquash, keep working in agile context and enhance seamlessly your workflow with Squash TM powerful functionnalities.
Squash TM is an open source test management tool covering the full lifecycle of testing activities :
- Design and manage test requirements and test cases
- Manage and structure large test repositories
- Monitor test activities through reports
- Report issues to Jira or other bugtracker
Xsquash is a free plugin bringing mutual benefits to Jira and Squash TM such as:
- Synchronize all issues (story, sub-task...) from a board as test requirements: keep your backlog/sprint organisation
- Synchronize a selection of issues based on a Jira filter or a jql query
- From Jira, monitor test conception and execution via indicators and detailed tables
- Design automatically test plan from a sprint, release or jql query
Download Xsquash and Squash TM to enjoy these features (DOWNLOAD)
Privacy and security