Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Confluence
Protect Personal Identifiable Information (PII), be HIPAA-compliant, and follow GDPR (DSGVO) and CCPA requirements in Confluence
Automated and most efficient data processing
Need to anonymize (GDPR) or de-identificate (CCPA) Confluence users? So find them first! With this app, you easily redact personal data (PII). Unique feature: You can even search for archived users and spaces.
Easily manage consent for data processing rules
Quickly create announcements in Confluence that no one can overlook: Perfect to communicate data privacy policies, reminders for deadlines, cookies, or release notes. You can even target specific user groups!
Timely detection and remediation of personal data
As an admin or DPO, you're responsible for meeting guidelines. Here, you can easily find personal data such as passwords, API keys, or credit card numbers and notify employees about maintenance or any kind of event.
💻 Book a 1on1 demo 📧 Contact our support
- Easy and complete data/user search
- Create individual search patterns or use built-in templates
Notifications and Announcements
- Gain insights into statistics of accepted and declined data processing
- Avoid human errors caused by manual updates
- Enjoy a clean user interface for all data protection use cases
- Discover many benefits beyond data privacy
The one and only all-encompassing solution for all your data privacy needs. Get it now, and you’ll see how easy data protection can be!
Privacy and security
Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Zero Data Retention: We don't save any of your data