AssertThat-BDD & Cucumber for Jira
#1 BDD App supporting User Story Collaboration, Test Automation and Test Management tools all in Jira
Write BDD scenarios in Jira for easy collaboration
With AssertThat at the heart of your BDD processes, capture behaviours for a common understanding of user stories.
Our BDD editor includes gherkin syntax validation to reduce errors and bulk update tools for speed of use
Integration with Test Automation frameworks
Accelerate test automation for rapid feedback, with our plugins, client API’s, and integrations (Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Karate framework and many more).
Track and Analyse Test Automation results in Jira
No need for separate reporting tools, your Cucumber test results are imported back into Jira. Easily analyse failed tests, link defects, and identify trends in automated test results for highly effective test management.
Why Choose AssertThat's BDD & Cucumber for Jira?
- Silver Marketplace Partner
- Rated 4* by our Customers - see what our customers say: Reviews
- Data security – Atlassian’s Cloud Security and Bug Bounty Program
- Built specifically for BDD - Simple to use and no unnecessary features.
- Available for Cloud, Server and Data Centre
- Create and maintain features and scenarios in Jira
- Link BDD scenarios to Users Stories
- Create Test Plans for BDD Scenarios
- Traceability report
- Import automated test results into Jira
- Test Reporting – triage automated test results
- Gherkin editor - auto formatting, auto complete and syntax validation
- Scenario Manager – to bulk update scenarios
- Comprehensive client API’s and integrations including Jenkins plugin.
- Response within 24 hours (typically < one hour)
- Release every 2 weeks
- Collaborate with our development team on new features
For a free trial, please visit Atlassian Marketplace, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
View BDD scenarios and User Stories on a single page. Easily record test execution status for Manual tests and execution