AssertThat - BDD, Cucumber & Test Management for Jira
- Jira Software
Native BDD & Cucumber plugin. Provide your team with an all-in-one BDD toolkit, fully embedded in Jira for streamlined adoption
Manage all your BDD Scenarios Native to Jira
Write, organize, and manage BDD scenarios directly in Jira, leveraging its familiar interface.
Easily add new scenarios with Step Autocomplete, and organise using tags.
Bulk update scenarios using Scenario Manager.
Develop BDD Scenarios, Execute and Integrate
Easily link BDD scenarios to Jira User Stories for enhanced team collaboration.
Integrate with your test automation framework to view the latest results in Jira.
Create Test Plans and execute scenarios manually.
Validation, Reporting and Traceability
View the coverage between User Stories and BDD scenarios with traceability reports and interactive charts.
Analyse status of Test Plans, Test Automation executions with our custom charts and Dashboard Gadgets.
Why Choose AssertThat's BDD & Cucumber for Jira?
- Rated 4* by our Customers - see our customers Reviews
- Cloud Fortified for enhanced security and reliability - Bug Bounty Program, Incident Management, Monitoring SLIs, Performance
- Built specifically for BDD - Simple to use and native to Jira.
- Available for Cloud, Server and Data Centre
- Create and maintain features and scenarios in Jira
- Link BDD scenarios to Users Stories
- Traceability report
- Import automated test results into Jira including custom metadata
- Test Reporting – triage automated test results
- Gherkin editor - auto formatting, auto complete and syntax validation
- Scenario Manager – bulk update scenarios
- Comprehensive API’s and integrations for Gradle, Maven, Ruby, Node.js, command line, and Jenkins plugin.
- 24 hour support response time
- Regular releases
- Collaborate on new features
For a 30 day free trial click "Try it Free".
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
AssertThat - BDD, Cucumber & Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
AssertThat plugin in Jira enables efficient BDD & Test Management. It supports all BDD stages: Discovery, Formulation, Development, Validation, Feedback, natively within Jira, optimizing workflow management.