for Confluence Cloud
Privacy & Security
Enhances the rmCloud Jira app by connecting to your Confluence pages
WARNING: This app will do nothing unless you have rmCloud installed.
rmCloud Connector provides two types of Macros:
- Linked rmCloud Requirements - This displays the list of requirements that are linked to the content where the macro is displayed. The link can be created either in rmCloud for Jira or by adding requirements to this macro.
- Insert rmCloud Requirements - This is a simple listing of requirements you can add to your content. No 2-way linking involved.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
rmCloud Connector integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
View data for linked Confluence pages right inside rmCloud!