Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Time reports and time tracking for members of your team done in an easy and flexible way
Time tracking that is easy to use
Simple, intuitive interface allows to filter worklog data within a specific time range for different projects.
Create flexible time reports dynamically
You can group & categorize the display of hours by many options in order to create different reports. You can group, categorize and filter the data shown. This data can be viewed in Jira or exported in Excel format.
Quick access to work log details
The worklogs page allows you to see exactly where hours were logged by hovering over the hour count. This drills down to show you precisely on what time was spent.
Easy and flexible time tracking for your team members. Can't find an easy way to display timesheets or find out how time is being spent?
This app will allow you to easily track the time being spent by the members of your team in a given period. It allows grouping data by days, weeks, months, or years. Moreover, you can also categorize entries by projects and use several filtering options. Worklogs can be accessed through both a menu item or inserted into your dashboard as a gadget.
- Time tracking with grouping by day/week/month/year
- Ability to create time reports on the fly by grouping & categorizing data with automatic aggregation
- Option to filter data by any combination of: date range, projects, users, groups or Jira filters
- Always possible to drill down to worklog level
- Export to Excel (xlsx format)
- Ability to restrict access
- Configurable dashboard gadget
- Configurable display unit
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Export your worklog reports to spreadsheet