Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Time reports and time tracking for members of your team done in an easy and flexible way
Time tracking that is easy to use
Simple, intuitive interface allows to filter worklog data within a specific time range for different projects.
Create flexible time reports dynamically
You can group & categorize the display of hours by many options in order to create different reports. You can group, categorize and filter the data shown. This data can be viewed in Jira or exported in Excel format.
Quick access to work log details
The worklogs page allows you to see exactly where hours were logged by hovering over the hour count. This drills down to show you precisely on what time was spent.
This app will allow you to easy and flexible time tracking of your team members for different projects.
Can't find an easy way to display timesheets or find out how time is being spent?
This add-on will allow you to track the time being spent by the members of your team in a given period. The app allows grouping data by days, weeks, months or years. Moreover, you can also categorize entries by projects and use several filtering options. Worklogs can be accessed through both a menu item or inserted into a dashboard as a gadget.
- Time tracking with grouping by day/week/month/year
- Ability to create time reports on the fly by grouping & categorizing data with aggregation
- Option to filter data by any combination of: date range, projects, users, groups or Jira filters
- Always possible to drill down to worklog level
- Export to Excel (xlsx format)
- Ability to restrict access to only predefined users or groups
- Configurable dashboard gadget
- Configurable display unit
Privacy and security
Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Export your worklog reports to spreadsheet