STAGIL Navigation for Confluence
Manage and refine the Confluence Navigation and Appearance with a Custom Navigator
Custom Confluence Top Navigation
Easily configure the top navigation bar: Hide menus or configure new multi-level menus. You can fully adjust the top navigation to your teams' needs and show different menus based one user permissions.
Enhanced Header and Footer
STAGIL Navigation for Confluence enables you to define a header image to align the theme with your corporate design. The Confluence footer becomes a configurable footer navigation.
Dynamic Navigation Menus
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡 Bring your Confluence top navigation and your overall Confluence appearance to the next level with STAGIL Navigation.
🚀 Hot features:
- Completely configure the top navigation bar to your needs.
- Hide Confluence system and add-on menus.
- Create your own refined menus with links to Confluence pages or external web links, separators to enhance the menus visually, dynamic custom space lists and two menu levels.
- Create different menus for each of your Confluence user groups.
- Improve the appearance of Confluence by adding a custom image on top of the navigation bar.
- Adjust the Confluence footer to your needs.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security