Agile Hive | SAFe Structure ART PI Planning Roadmaps
Agile at Scale, Scaled Agile Framework, Align Planning Intervals, Portfolio, Solution Trains, Risk, Objectives, WSJF, Dependencies
Visualize Your Organization's SAFe® Hierarchy
Build your organization’s SAFe® hierarchy by adding Jira projects representing either a Portfolio Initiative, Large Solution Train, ART, or Team.
Manage PIs + Iterations for Solution Trains & ARTs
Configure PIs and Iterations for Solution Trains and ARTs, and automatically generate Jira sprints for all teams involved.
Conduct PI Plannings with Multiple ARTs & Teams
Easily manage planning for all teams with Breakout boards that automatically include the latest state of the ART roadmap as well as issue dependencies.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is a SAFe® Platform Partner & has developed Agile Hive together with Germany's leading SAFe® expert KEGON. We would love to support your agile transformation! Get in touch with us here!
Planning made easy
- Accurate SAFe® artifact hierarchy & transparency in every issue
- Roadmap boards for Portfolio, Large Solution, and ART projects
- Easily manage planning for every team with Breakout boards
- Dynamic navigation menu based on your organization levels
- Perfect integration in your Atlassian Cloud site - minimize your training costs!
- Use accurate SAFe® nomenclature on every level
- No impact on your existing Jira projects
- Frequent updates based on our product roadmap
Be among the first to receive news and feature announcements in our monthly reviews - add to your calendar now!
Privacy and security
Agile Hive | SAFe Structure ART PI Planning Roadmaps integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete sprints and their properties.
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read the board configuration, features, properties, related projects, filters, and quick filters.