Toggl Synchronization for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Automatic synchronization of Toggl Track and Jira - check out our introductory pricing
Synchronize Toggl logs into Jira automatically
Toggl entries are automatically synchronized with Jira worklog in the background. The synchronization process begins regularly at 2 AM.
Choose between automatic or manual synchronization
Synchronize Toggl with Jira automatically or manually with one click. Toggl Synchronization for Jira enables you to edit entries before synchronization, and you can also adjust the synchronization period.
Start and stop Toggl timer directly from your Jira
Toggl Synchronization allows you to control Toggl time tracking via Jira with minimum effort. The running timer is displayed directly in your issue from where you can start or stop the time tracking.
Toggl Synchronization allows you to enjoy all Toggl features and automatically synchronize your data with Jira. Logging work in Jira has never been easier.
- Fully automatic synchronization of Toggl Tracker and Jira in the background.
- You can start / stop the Toggl timer either directly from your Jira issue, Jira Software board or from backlog easily just with one click.
- When using Start / Stop button, you can add comment, tag or project at the same time.
- Each user can set the work log synchronization to manual or an automatic one.
- You can modify your Toggl entries before synchronizing them with Jira issues.
- Every user can set the synchronization period based on their preferences.
- You are able to synchronize worklog together with comments.
- There is no additional work for the administrator.
- When you have more than one work entry related to one issue within a day, Toggl Synchronization will sum up these entries and log the calculated time into a Jira issue at the same time.