Simple Custom Reports, Charts & Time in Status for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Instantly create powerful, easy-to-use custom Jira reports & gadgets for kanban, scrum, or other teams with minimal configuration
View Progress Reports by Project, User, and More
Access status & progress reports by project, user, sprint, epic, or version, estimated via issue count, story points, or time tracking.
Employ reports as native Jira dashboard gadgets.
Time Tracking/Timesheet and Time in Status Reports
Develop user, project, and sprint time tracking reports. Export logged hour timesheets/work logs by user.
Enhance project efficiency by accurately evaluating time in status.
View Burndown, Velocity Charts for Agile Projects
Produce burndown charts for epics, releases, versions, or any JQL filter.
Craft velocity charts by user or average sprint velocity.
Easily integrate them into your Jira dashboard.
💡 All reports are designed to be easy to use for technical and non-technical teams, with the most being available with minimal configuration and an intuitive user interface.
📊 Available Types of Reports and Charts:
- Created and Resolved: Track the creation and resolution of issues.
- Resolution/Lead Time: Analyze the time taken from issue creation to resolution.
- Issues By: List issues grouped by a custom property or field.
- Burndown/Burnup: Track progress for sprints, epics, versions, releases, or any custom filter.
- Velocity Chart: View individual velocity per user, average sprint velocity, and more.
- Time Tracking Estimation: Estimate and compare planned versus actual time spent.
- Time Tracking Timesheets/Logged Hours Report: Monitor time spent per user, project, sprint, or custom field.
- Time in Status Reports: Understand how long issues stay in each status.
🌙 Includes Dark Mode.
🧩 Simple Reports are also available as native Jira dashboard gadgets.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Simple Custom Reports, Charts & Time in Status for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Agilis LT - Gold Marketplace Partner