Simple Custom Reports & Charts for Jira
Instantly create powerful, easy to use custom reports & gadgets for kanban, scrum or any other teams with minimal configuration
View Progress Reports by Project, User, and More
View status & progress reports by project, user, sprint, epic, or version estimated by issue count, story points, or time tracking.
Use reports as native Jira dashboard gadgets.
Get Better Insight into Your Time Tracking Data
Create time tracking reports by user, project, sprint, and more.
Generate and export logged hours timesheet/work log reports by the user.
View Burndown, Velocity Charts for Agile Projects
Generate burndown charts for epic, release, version, or any JQL filter.
Create velocity charts by an individual user, average sprint velocity.
Add them to your Jira dashboard.
Generate interactive reports and charts for kanban, scrum, or any other teams.
All reports were designed to be easy to use by both technical and non-technical teams, with most reports available with minimal configuration and intuitive user interface.
Types of reports and charts available:
- Created and Resolved
- Resolution/Lead Time
- Issues By (list issues grouped by custom property/field)
- Burndown/Burnup (sprint, epic, version, release, or any custom filter)
- Velocity Chart (individual velocity per user, average sprint velocity, and more)
- Time Tracking Estimation (by a user, project, sprint, or custom field)
- Time Tracking Timesheets/Logged Hours Report (per user, project, sprint, or custom field)
- Age Reports
Simple Reports are also available as native Jira dashboard gadgets. Available gadgets includes:
- Individual Velocity Report/Chart Gadget
- Status & Progress Report Gadget
- Simple Timesheet & Worklog Gadget
- Advanced Burndown Chart Gadget
- Time Tracking & Estimation Report Gadget
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agilis LT - Gold Marketplace Partner