Scrum Poker for Jira
Scrum Poker for Jira brings collaborative estimates to agile teams
Interactive interface fostering user discussion
After all participants have provided their estimation the estimations can be revealed and Scrum Poker shows the bandwidth and marks participants with estimates on the boundaries to invite discussions.
Quick way of starting new Scrum Poker sessions
Scrum Poker sessions can be started with just a single click from the context menu of every Issue with the Story Point field or from every detail page of those issues.
Participation made easy and comfortable
The easiest way to participate in one or more currently running Scrum Poker sessions leads over the Scrum Poker session overview where all sessions are shown the user may see.
Scrum Poker for Jira enables your agile teams to collaboratively estimate their work items using a clean and interactive user interface that is seamlessly integrated into Jira Software.
Scrum Poker for Jira helps Kanban, SAFe, LeSS or Scrum teams estimate their work using the well-known Planning Poker® method.
- Easy installation and quick setup in just two steps
- Interactive user interface fostering interaction and conversation
- Simple and quick way of starting new Scrum Poker sessions
- Share and join sessions by url or by scanning a QR code
- Assist estimations with references of already performed sessions
- Security and privacy in mind showing only issues users may view
Download and install Scrum Poker for Jira now and give this app a try. Any questions? You are welcome to contact us!
Configuration is extremely easy and allows to choose the globally used field - typically the Story Point field - where estimations are saved by the Scrum Poker plugin