Delibr for Jira Cloud
Connect your Delibr documents to Jira for a more seamless experience
Collaborate and shape your work in Delibr
The outliner format provides a flexible structure for feature documents
Create Jira tickets directly from the document
Real time, two-way sync between Jira and Delibr
Spend less time updating across your tools - Jira and Delibr are always synced!
Delibr is a document editor similar to Google docs (real time editing, collaboration etc.) but with two big differences for helping product teams:
1. Delibr is an outliner. This means that Delibr documents adhere to a tree structure and will not grow unwieldy to work in (even if they reach 20 pages). You can collapse and expand the tree structure when you're working in the document and when you're viewing it.
2. Delibr offers a great Jira plugin. The plugin allows you to convert sections of your documents into Jira tickets. The Jira tickets will have a real time, two-way sync with the document. This saves time when creating tickets and removes the need to update across document and Jira tickets when something changes.
Note: you need a Delibr account in order to install this plugin. If you don't have a Delibr account yet you can start a free 14 day trial (no credit card needed) at www.delibr.com
Email us with any questions, visit our Help Center for guides, or schedule a web demo.
Privacy and security
Delibr for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application