CelesteCS Conditions for Confluence
Conditional formatting and text replacement for Confluence
The elements, conformant to the conditions, may be formatted: bold, italic and underlined styles may be applied; text and background colors may be changed.
The full power of CelesteCS Math macro calculation abilities with hundreds of supported formulas is available in conditional formula-based rules. Read more...
Big number of rules
Conditional Rule macro provides more than a dozen of conditions, like “Text contains”, “Value is equal to”, “Value is between”, “Text is blank”, etc.
CelesteCS Conditions is a lightweight plugin, which provides an ability to apply table cell formatting and text replacement based on specified conditional rules. You just put tables into Conditional Rules Manager macro, add Conditional Rule macros, where you specify conditions and formatting options and that’s it!
CelesteCS Conditions allows:
- Specifying any number of conditions
- Specifying, whether to skip heading cells
- Choosing from more than a dozen of condition types
- Choosing from more than hundred formulas in conditions
- Specifying applied cells
- Specifying, whether to stop rule processing after the rule is met
- Specifying, whether add, remove, or keep original style
- Support for bold, italic and underline styles
- Specifying, whether to set new color or keep original
- Text and background colors may be changed
- CSS and Confluence colors are supported
Find out more here:
Privacy and security
CelesteCS Conditions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application