CelesteCS Conditions for Confluence
Conditional formatting and text replacement for Confluence
The elements, conformant to the conditions, may be formatted: bold, italic and underlined styles may be applied; text and background colors may be changed. Tables and whole macro body text may be processed. Read more...
The full power of CelesteCS Math macro calculation abilities with hundreds of supported formulas is available in conditional formula-based rules. Read more...
Big number of rules
Conditional Rule macro provides more than a dozen of conditions, like “Text contains”, “Value is equal to”, “Value is between”, “Text is blank”, etc.
CelesteCS Conditions allows you to apply text or table cell formatting and replacement based on the specified conditional rules. You just put your text or tables into the Conditional Rules Manager macro, add one or more Conditional Rule or Conditional 2-Color Scale macros, where you specify conditions and formatting options and that’s it!
CelesteCS Conditions allows:
- Specifying what to process: specified tables or the whole macro body text
- Choosing from more than a dozen of condition types
- Choosing from more than hundred formulas in conditions
- Specifying color ranges
- Specifying applied cells
- Specifying, whether to set bold, italic, underline styles, text foreground and background colors
- Specifying CSS and Confluence colors
Find out more here:
- CelesteCS Conditions overview
- Quick start guide
- Conditional Rule macro reference
- Conditional Rules Manager macro reference
- Conditional 2-Color Scale macro reference
- Text highlight and replacement with CelesteCS Conditions
Privacy and security
CelesteCS Conditions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application